T's & C's
The Eastside Awards is an exciting initiative aimed at highlighting and celebrating all that is good about East Belfast, whilst showcasing the contributions being made to the economic, social and community development of the area (to include everywhere up to the Holywood Exchange roundabout, Dundonald, East side of Ravenhill Road to its Saintfield Road junction and Titanic Quarter).
- Entries should not exceed the wordcount stated
- By entering into the awards, you are agreeing to attend or send a representative to the awards ceremony should you be shortlisted as a finalist on Friday 24th January 2020
- The submission will consist of a written document (to set out how you meet the specific criteria which is outlined within each category) and any supporting images / supporting material.
- Entries which do not comply with the format may be excluded from the competition.
- The judging panel may rely on published information and facts that are in the public domain when considering entries. Short-listed businesses may be asked to provide confirmation of claims made.
- The opinion of the judging panel in all matters will be final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- In the unlikely situation where a category is not deemed to be viable the organisers reserve the right to cancel that category without prior notice.
- In submitting your awards entry, you are giving permission for the data in your entry to be viewed by our judges’, used on the awards evening and/or in post PR media releases – please ensure you highlight within the category award submission if any information provided is confidential.
- All Personal Data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
- There will be photography at the event on Friday 24th January 2020
- Entries must be received no later than 5pm Friday 25th October 2019